I have been trying out these new Kind nutrition Bars Lately. Boy, do I love them. Eating nutrition bars is not something that I have been into, in fact most , brands taste very pasty, chalky and too thick for my taste. Than to top it all off they leave a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. Many nutrition or health bars contain way to much sugar, and are full of fillers and synthetic vitamins. Synthetic Vitamins in fact are not even utilized by the entire body completely, in fact in some people it could even cause adverse reactions.
So as you can see picking out nutrition bars to eat was never high on my list. Than one day I was in health food store and on the isle I saw these kind bars. These bars kept on getting my attention, I did not try them the first go around. Than the second or third time I went back to the store I decided to give them another try. I am so glad I did. I ended up trying their peanut butter and chocolate combination the first time around. Man did I fall in love in love with these kind fruit and nut bars, they taste so good!
It was like eating a sneaker bar, but not as sweet.
If that gets you thinking.
I have never tasted a nutrition bar packed with so much deliciousness.
To top it all off, these bars are made with:
- Ingredients you can actually say.
- Filled with only non GMO (genetically modified organisms).
- Very, very low sugar content.
- Very low calorie content if you count calories, how ever I follow a (traditional foods way of eating). So counting calories is irrelevant to me.
- KIND’s all natural whole nut & fruit bars put an end to hunger by delivering all-natural nutrients like fiber, protein, calcium and iron. (I know this for a fact because when I snack on them in between meals, I don’t get hungry or experience a drop in my blood sugar levels. )
- According to a Yale Study, snacking on two kind bars a day can help with naturally suppressing your appetite and reduce overeating.
- The Kind Bars are high in Fiber.
- Filled with a ton of all natural protein, with no chemical additives.
- Completely Kosher!
- Even Gluten free!
These kind power bars, kind snack bars whatever you want to call them is just what its name implies. They impart a kind holistic way of making food and that is better for your health.
Not to mention the fact, they come in all kind of flavors! From Macadamia and Apricot, to almond and coconut. To peanut butter and strawberry, and the list goes on. They include three lines.The Fruit nut line, the Kind Plus Line which is packed with a nutritional boost, than last but not least the healthy grains lines. Filled with ingredients such as whole grains amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat.
Totally a health benefit.
Since I found these kind nutrition bars I have loved them and will continue to eat more. They have become a staple for myself and family and great to give to kids. I feel as if I have finally found my one true nutrition bar.
When you get a chance give Kind a try, I promise you will love them.
Ready to give them a try, check them out here!